about 5 years ago
Congrats on starting the journey to become one of New York’s Next Top Makers! We’re excited to support you throughout the submission process, and are thrilled to see your new product designs and prototypes with commercial potential.
This month, we invite you to join us in attending some great events:
- 12/13 3D Thursday at Alpha One Labs 7-10 p.m.
- 12/13 SWUGNYC Holiday Party 7-10 p.m.*
- 12/16 Brooklyn Craft Central Annual Holiday Market 11 a.m.-5 p.m.*
- 12/18 Tech Tuesday Open House at Hack Manhattan 7:30 p.m.
- 12/18 Back to Reality: Digital to Physical – 7 p.m. eat-and-greet, 7:30 p.m. main presentation
If you’re interested specifically in 3D printing, we invite you to attend one of these great workshops at 3DEA! 3DEA is a pop-up shop produced by Openhouse, an organization who thinks that it’s high time that New Yorkers see, touch, and feel the magic of 3D printing. Here are some events that we’ll be attending:
- 12/13 Commercial Applications of 3D Printing 7:30–9 p.m.*
- 12/16 3D Printing & DIY Electronics 12–1:30 p.m.*
We hope to see you there!
We’re here to help you every step of the way. If you have questions about the challenge, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Next Top Makers” in the subject line.
*= ChallengePost in attendance